POST: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
International Employment Linkages (U) Ltd is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to help us expand our clientele in provision of services for national recruitment. The appropriate candidate will be the forefront of the company and will be responsible for creating and applying an effective sales strategy. They will identify sales leads, pitch the services offered by IEL to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts and prepare reports to management.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through forging strong relationships with clients that need human resources in Uganda.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings for management with prospective clients
- Maintain/update a database for prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives directly reflect the strategy outlined in a business marketing plan.
- Develop materials and prepare presentations for clients.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support to satisfy demands of customers.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Grow business with existing customers, in addition to attracting new ones
- Find and develop new markets
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events to identify and sign new customers
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients
- Develop goals for the development team and business growth and ensure they are met
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or relevant field.
- Proven working experience in business development, sales, marketing or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- IT fluency proficiency and ability to manage clients lists
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build report
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
How to apply:
The closing date to receive applications is 7th May 2021 by 5:00pm