POST: ASSOCIATE SUPERVISOR/TRAINER
International Employment Linkages (U) Ltd is looking for an ambitious and energetic person to effectively support IEL in supervision of candidates in the accommodation and equipping them with different skills required for the jobs they enroll to work abroad.
Responsible for overseeing the running of the accommodation / IEL residence; This includes ensuring the accommodation is cleaned and up to expected occupation standards of hygiene, laundry, maintenance, meals, health and safety and medical arrangements while liaising with the supervisor about individual residents’ issues.
· Maintain a record of all candidates at the accommodation/ residence
· Provide guidance and counselling to house maids. To provide a conducive environment for candidates to open up and ensure confidentiality.
· Ensure that candidates’ food is in place. Make a schedule for candidates to assist in the preparation and serving of meals.
· To ensure the dormitories are always kept clean and supervise the standard cleaning.
· Manage cleaning duties and ensure that each candidate takes part in the general cleaning, develop a cleaning schedule/rosta and supervise the participants while they are cleaning
· Oversee the personal hygiene of the candidates and ensure maintenance of hygiene at the accommodation.
· Supervise and assign roles to candidates to ensure that sanitation and hygiene is maintained.
· Orient candidates about the cleanliness and hygiene of the accommodation.
· Ensure that the house and all the equipment in it are maintained.
· Ensure that the first aid box is in place and stocked with relevant drugs.
· Provide the initial first aid medical to candidates.
· Ensure the physical care and security of the candidates in accommodation
· Oversee the safety and security of the candidates, ensuring that all the candidates are in the accommodation at all time
· Maintain a visitor’s book and report on the same to management
· To issue and be a signatory on the pass outs for candidates leaving the accommodation with emergencies in consultation with management
· Generate a daily and monthly timetable for engaging candidates at the accommodation with supervisor.
· Preparedness to give emotional support to candidates in accommodation.
· Diploma or Certificate in teaching or it’s relevant field.
· Business Acumen
· Communication Proficiency
· Problem solving/Analysis
· Business Management
· Strategic Thinking and Planning
· Working under minimum supervision.
How to apply:
The closing date to receive applications is 30th November 2021 by 5:00pm